What about the features of your server hardware?
We never compromise with the hardware quality and offer following:
– Most of our servers are setup with 2 x Quad Core Processors.
– We can provide Dual 1 Gbps Ethernet NIC Cards.
– We can facilitate server with 8 GB to 256 GB RAM.
– We offer SSD, SATA & Enterprise disk starting from 275 GB to 4 TB.
– All our Hyper-v servers run RAID10.
– We setup 24*7 monitoring for all physical server.
– Hardware replacement is absolutely free of cost.
– To provide the best service to our client, we have set extremely low users per machine ratio.
How about power in your datacenter?
Our data center facility is powered by some of the cleanest and reliable power in the entire nation. Since moving in 2007, we have had nearly 100% utility power uptime. On those rare occasions when there is a problem with the utility power, we offer UPS backed power from distinct, disparate UPS systems. Our primary UPS is a Mitsubishi 375KVA. we also have a smaller PowerWare 160KVA unit. It can power our data center for over 24 hours.
Do you have Fire Detection and Suppression system?
Fire detection within the data center is provided by an early detection alarm system. The data center has smoke detectors above and below floor. The fire suppression system is a pre-action, dry pipe which would discharge water only from the appropriate locations when the heat increases enough to trigger a fire sprinkler.
How about the Data Center facilities?
We have following facilities in our data center:
- – Pass-card Protected Entrances & Video Surveillance Cameras
– Multiple Alarm Systems & 24×7 On Duty Security Guards
– Two 25-ton Liebert HVAC Systems
– One 40-ton Airedale HVAC Systems
– Raised Static-Proof Flooring & In Floor Ventilation
– 6 Cabling for 1Gb/s Networking
– Dual Halon Fire Suppression
– UPS & Natural Gas Generators
– Climate Controlled Server Rooms
How secure your data center is?
Our data center facility is located within a building that has 24×7 onsite security. Outside of regular business hours, all individuals entering or existing the building are required to present building credentials and sign in with onsite security staff. Our data center itself is staffed 24×7 and features independent video surveillance and access control systems to prevent unauthorized access to our secured data center rooms.
Do you have any monitoring system in your data center?
Our data center infrastructure is monitored by a centralized building monitoring system and routine visual inspections. Our infrastructure is also maintained at or above recommended maintainance intervals to proactively address any potential issues before they can become fully blown problems.