Walex Biz Nigeria- we provide powerful web hosting service of all kinds ranging shared hosting, VPS hosting, Email Hosting, Reseller Hosting and Dedicated Hosting. with high-performance infrastructure and high level security.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer / Web Developer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full Time
- Collaborate with other Software Engineers, as well as other appropriate members of the team, to design the functionality and user interface of each product.
- Full stack software design using both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
- Build, test and maintain these tools to guarantee all requirements are met.
- Apply industry best practices and techniques to design, develop, test, deploy, support and maintain complex web applications based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards.
- Enhance and support world class e-commerce and mobile sites as well as sales, intranet and internal web applications.
- Assist in project planning and architectural design reviews.
- Mentor other developers on programming issues.
- Work with development team to ensure consistency in processes and completion of deliverables among team members.
- Exhibit leadership in cross-functional development practices.
- Perform design and code reviews and help maintain code quality, performance and application responsiveness.
- HND or B.Sc in Computer Science or related field.
- Must be very good at PHP, LARAVEL AND REACT
- 1-5 years experience.
- Knowledge of Databases
- Comprehension of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Familiarity of data integrity, regression, performance testing.
- Excellence in problem solving and analysis.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask.
- Basic understanding of financial markets.
- Must be veryvery good at PHP, LARAVEL AND REACT.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees. Employee Perks
- Seasonal dinner-to-go options..
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Application Closing Date
1st June, 2021.