QGIS plugins web portal
QGIS plugins add additional functionality to the QGIS application.
There is a collection of plugins ready to be used, available to download. These plugins can also be installed directly from the QGIS Plugin Manager within the QGIS application.
Notes for plugin users
- Plugins are developed by independent organizations and developers, the QGIS organization does not take any responsibility for them.
- Bugs or feature requests relating to plugins that are published here must be opened in their respective bug tracking systems. A plugin’s bug tracking system can be found on the information page for that plugin.
- If no information is available, please report it to the Developer mailing-list.
Resources for plugin authors
- The pyQGIS cookbook contains a section on developing plugins and is an ongoing effort to collect tips and tricks about QGIS python programming generaly.
- The QGIS Python API and the QGIS C++ API are the ultimate references for plugins creators.
- Please consider adding your code as a subplugin of Processing, rather than as a separate plugin: you save coding, and the users have more consistent and powerful tools, that can be integrated in a model, run in batch, and more
- Learn how to publish your plugins