(↑) Rankings are based on the Tutela crowd-sourced data collection across the entirety of Canada for “Average Downlink Throughput”, data collection period for the report August 1, 2018 to January 31, 2019. Data-collected from ~175,000 daily unique smartphone users in Canada when the smartphone is in the coverage area of the respective network. Your experiences may vary. Tutela reports are prepared independently by Tutela. Visit tutela.com for details.
* 5G is available with compatible devices. Available in select areas of Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Montréal and the Greater Toronto Area. Coverage is approximate; actual coverage may vary and may not include indoor coverage; see bell.ca/5G. The 5G network symbol appearing on a 5G device while in use means that 5G is available on the Bell network in the surrounding local area of the device. Speed, performance and whether a 5G device uses the available 5G depend on various factors including topography, environmental conditions, the current serving radio conditions at your location, and whether the device is actively downloading or uploading data and subject to Bell’s Internet traffic management practices (e.g., priority access to emergency personnel and critical infrastructure personnel). See bell.ca/ITMP. Outside 5G areas, 5G devices will continue to have access to our fastest 4G speeds available. Fastest based on a third party combined score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScore™) speed test results in 5G network areas from Bell.
(**) Current as of October 1, 2020. The waived one-time Connection Service fee ($45) applies to the activation of a new phone or a new smartwatch online only. Additional one-time fees are subject to change over time. See bell.ca/onetimefees for details.
† Based on a 2019 EISA award.
- Based on a third party score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScore™) calculated using wireless network testing in Canada against other national wireless networks of combined data, voice, reliability and network coverage. See bell.ca/network for details.
- Current as of June 4, 2021. With new activation. 33% savings based on the iPhone XR 64 GB when compared to our device full price. Savings applied as a monthly credit over 24 months. See devices listing page for other credit amounts available with purchase of the iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 12, or iPhone 12 mini.
- Current as of June 4, 2021. Available with new activations or upgrades with Bell SmartPay on an eligible 2-year plan or 30-day BYOD plans (excludes tablets, Mobile Internet and IoT products). Bill credits are comprised of waived one-time Connection Service Fee ($45) and $55 bill credit, applied as separate credits by your 3rd bill, depending on your billing cycle. Additional one-time fees are subject to change over time. See bell.ca/onetimefees for details.
- Current as of May 11, 2021. Available with new activation when adding additional lines on eligible 2-year plans (excluding Business, Tablet and Mobile Internet plans). There must be a primary subscriber activated on the account with an eligible rate plan to receive the $15 per line discount. Primary line not eligible for additional line discount.
- As ranked by PCMag. Reprinted with permission. © 2020 Ziff Davis, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Based on a third party score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScore™) calculated using wireless network testing in Canada against other national wireless networks of combined data, voice, reliability and network coverage.
™Trade-mark of The Source (Bell) Electronics Inc. All rights reserved.