We see poverty, homelessness, violence, mental illness, and corruption, and we think, Why doesn’t somebody do something? The institutions we’ve depended on aren’t making the world a better place the way we thought they could and should. So now it’s up to us.
In the new book Change Your World, #1 New York Times bestselling author and world-renowned leadership expert John Maxwell, along with Rob Hoskins, president of the international nonprofit organization One Hope, tell the incredible stories of everyday people who have affected great change for good. With these inspirational stories and a practical roadmap for transformation, the book equips you to evolve from being someone who wants to change the world into someone who doesn’t wait to change the world.
Change Your World will teach you to:
- Turn your hope for change into real action.
- Become a catalyst for change and inspire others.
- Understand the science of transformation.
- Measure your results and multiply your efforts.
- Create transformation tables to effectively work with others.
- Communicate your cause effectively with ongoing transformational conversations.