What about the features of your server hardware?
Our routing infrastructure at France data center is essentially based on Cisco products. The anti-DDoS infrastructure has been setup for all servers at our France data center. We never compromise with the hardware quality and offer following:
– Most of our servers are setup with 2 x Quad Core Processors.
– We can facilitate server with 16 GB to 512 GB RAM.
– We offer SSD, SATA & Enterprise disk starting from 240 GB to 4 TB.
– All our servers run SoftRaid.
– We setup 24*7 monitoring for all physical server.
– Hardware replacement is absolutely free of cost.
– To provide the best service to our client, we have set extremely low users per machine ratio.
How about power in your datacenter?
Our France data center is powered by two separate cleanest and reliable power supplies. We do also have UPS backed power from distinct, disparate UPS systems. Power generators have an initial autonomy of 48 hours to counteract any failure of the electricity supply network. Some of our server ranges are also equipped with double power supplies and double network cards so that the infrastructure is redundant from end to end.
Do you have Fire Detection and Suppression system?
The France data center rooms are fitted with a fire detection and extinction system. The fire detection system has early detection alarm system which is monitored both within the office suite and by the building’s 24×7 security staff. The France data center complies with the APSAD R4 rule for the installation of mobile and portable extinguishers and has N4 conformity certification.
How about the Data Center facilities?
We have following facilities in our data center:
- – Pass-card Protected Entrances & Video Surveillance Cameras
– Multiple Alarm Systems
– 24×7 On Duty Security Guards
– Systematic Double Power Supply
– Generators With an Autonomy of 48 Hrs
– Raised Static-Proof Flooring
– DDoS protected Servers
– UPS & Natural Gas Generators
– Climate Controlled Server Rooms
– Minimum of 2 network connections to and within the data center
– 2 network rooms capable of taking over from one another
How secure your data center is?
To prevent any intrusions or hazards, the boundaries of our France data center are secured using barbed-wire fencing. We have 24×7 video surveillance and movement detection system actively in operation. Also, our data center itself is staffed 24×7. Outside of the regular business hours, all individual entering or exiting the building are required to present building credentials and sign in with onsite security staff.
Do you have any monitoring system in your data center?
The data center infrastructure is monitored via a centralized building monitoring system and routine visual inspections. Also, our data center is staffed 24×7 with server experts. our infrastructure is also maintained at or above recommended maintenance intervals to pro-actively address any potential issues before they can become full blown problems.