China Web hosting | Managed Web hosting Services in China

The instant thinking is to host your website in Mainland China. However you need an ICP license to do this according to the local law. Without an ICP license, web hosting providers are not allowed to host your site in mainland China.

There are two types of ICP licenses: license for commercial website, and license for record.

Most websites just need the latter one.

How to Get the ICP License?

You need a local legal entity to apply for the ICP license, which is the legal way and more safe.

or you can find a Chinese partner and register the website under the partner, the partner can be either a company or an individual for the license record.

In this way, the potential risk lies in the relationship with your partner.