Microsoft Office 365 comes with an email package that supersedes many of the individual paid email hosting options out there. Mainly on space, as you get 1TB of storage with the OneDrive account. You can also get access to Microsoft Exchange servers via many hosting providers.
Also, Outlook is a nice UX to work with that can be deployed directly onto your device. With Microsoft Office 365 you get access to all of the Microsoft Office apps like Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, and Excel in one package.
Microsoft Office 365 is great for expanding businesses that need the full suite of business and productivity apps. The Business Premium package gives you live online conferencing and chat capabilities.
Office 365 business – 7.90/ month – 1TB storage
Office 365 Business Premium – 9.40user/month – 1 TB storage
• Massive amounts of space
• Complete suite of apps for business users
• Get access to web versions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• License covers 5 devices per user
• 1 TB of OneDrive storage space
• Maximum of 300 users
• 24/7 phone & web support
• Quite expensive if you don’t want to use their other Office features
• Best for Premium business email hosting